Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 2.

I got this plant about 3 yrs. ago for Valentines Day from my step-dad. It was the only thing that I got for Valentines Day that year (Johnny and I weren't together then). I absolutely love this plant...It almost died a few weeks ago so Johnny decided to put it outside to get some sun and rain and it's looking even more beautiful.

This little turtle is sitting in the pot with my plant. I just thought he was a cutie. ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love those plants. I actually have one. I like the water droplets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great plants. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I always love water droplet pics!! I like the little turtle too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pics! You have great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the plant is thriving now. :) I love the water drops shot.

    That turtle looks BIGGER than it is. I thought it was a yard decoration. LOL

    ReplyDelete